CRESTED BUTTE FILM FESTIVAL | SEP 27 - 30, 2018
At the Crested Butte Film Festival, you are sure to be inspired by the transformative power of stories while fostering incredible connections in an atmosphere of spontaneity fueled by great films, shared experiences, bikes, hikes, and magical mountain scenery. Always held during the last weekend of September, the four-day event encompasses three walkable venues and the screening of 100 films spanning the genres of narrative, documentary, outdoor adventure, children’s, and short films. Additional programming sprinkled throughout the festival includes panel discussions, lively parties, and other social events.
EARLY BIRD FESTIVAL PASS | $220
- Enjoy unlimited films, priority seating, and VIP access during the four-day Festival (Thursday - Sunday).
- Perks include: $2 off Montanya cocktails all weekend, a free scenic lift ride at Crested Butte Mountain Resort ($25 value)
- Entrance to Party with the Filmmakers, Red Carpet Party, Awards Ceremony, and our Closing Night Party
- To guarantee priority seating you must be at the theatre 20 mins. prior to showtime
- Entrance to films or events are not guaranteed if the venue is at capacity
- Regular price is $240
- Discount valid until August 1, 2018
VIP PATRON PASS: ALL ACCESS | $1,000
- VIP Patrons receive priority VIP seating and unlimited access to ALL films and events
- VIP Patrons receive special perks throughout the festival, such as tickets to the VIP Filmmaker Luncheon and a pass to the Filmmaker & VIP Lounge
- VIP Patron Passes are a $700 tax-deductible donation that provides valuable support to our film festival and you will receive a tax letter in October
6-PACK PUNCH CARD | $85
- Includes entrance to six films
- May be shared
- 6-Packs will be punched once per user per film program
- May NOT be used for events or parties
- 6-Pack Punch holders need to line up in the Ticket Buyers Line as it is not a pass
- You can get a QUEUE (see below for instructions) one hour prior to showtime to increase your chances of using your punch card to redeem a ticket
- Entrance is not guaranteed when the venue is at capacity
Buying a 6-Pack Punch Card? Please read about our queue system and how it works.
- In an effort to reduce your time in line we use a queue system
- Queues are a numbered card system that holds your place in line to purchase tickets and reduce your wait time
- They do NOT guarantee entrance, just the order of the chance to purchase a ticket
- Queues are given to EVERYONE in TICKET BUYERS LINE (Ticket Buyers and 6-Punch Card Holders)
- Queues will be given out starting ONE HOUR PRIOR to showtime at the venue of film showing (each person can receive a maximum of 2 queues)
- Please be back in line 20 MINUTES BEFORE showtime and organize yourselves by numbered order
- At 15 minutes before showtime, we will start selling tickets and letting people in
- If it looks like the show will sell out - volunteers will help direct you to another film/theatre where there is a better chance you’ll get in
HOW TO PICK UP YOUR PASS / PUNCH CARD
Pick up your pass or punch card at the CBFF Box Office (TBD) which will be open during the festival.
Is this a gift? Printable Gift Certificate available by request - please email email@example.com
For questions or assistance with purchasing a pass, please call Jennifer Brody at (303) 204-9080.